Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why is the police treating Anwar with kid's glove

The whole Anwar saga has exposed the feudalistic way the police treats different classes of criminals. You won't see the police pussy footing around Anwar if the Anwar in question was an illegal alien from Indonesia. They would just go his kongsi and haul him up right there and then. No appointment needed. And they won't need 15 ninja-like police personnel and a helicopter to do it either.

The Anwar in question is treated like royalty as if we are in the 15th century. I thought everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Maybe next time when the police comes for me ( for my unpaid summons), I will get my lawyer to insist on an appointment. And when they come to serve the order(as required by law) unannounced, I will merajuk and not make the appointment. Then the police will have to come to me like paparazzi going for Britney. Hahaha I will have my 15 minutes of fame.

Note: Anwar was admitted to the ROYAL ward no less for the DNA test. Maybe he is royalty after all.

No comments: