Monday, October 20, 2008

The most expensive curry chicken mee

Today I almost had a heart attack before I ate a cholesterol laden curry chicken mee. It was at Ka Poh noodle house at Dedap, near the Pan Mian shop. I ordered the large curry chicken noodle with chopped chicken. I told them to hold the roast pork and prawns because I did not want the curry chicken noodle to be contaminated with alien stuff. It came in a large bowl. Well, the bowl was large, content was adequate. Then I paid the girl with a ten ringgit note. The girl stood there waiting. Funny, I thought it would be enough, so I asked her. Sebelas ringgit she said. Wow! I haven't eaten but i choked anyway. Ten for noodles and one for the kopi o. Why so expensive? Peha, tuan. I am going to buy Ayamas stock after this, I thought as I savored the most expensive chicken curry noodle ever.

No comments: