Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gerakan - Parti Komponen BN

One thing that always make my blood boil whenever we have a meeting at BN is the reference by the chairman( usually UMNO) of component parties such as Gerakan, MCA,MIC and PPP. We are component parties but UMNO isn't, was the implied meaning. It makes the word Ketuanan UMNO comes alive if you asked me. I guess it is a way of saying I am in charge and if you don't like it, just keep quiet because I am the boss. In actual fact, we are all component parties of BN. There is no main component or assistant component here. BN only works if there are respect among each of its component. Bersatu teguh, Bercerai.....kahwin lagi.

1 comment:

Jason ANG Kian You , 汪建佑 said...

Not parti component, is adik component only for BN, Even for PR they will face this problem also in future